Obstetrics & Gynaecology
The department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology exists to offer excellent services in care of pregnant women, and those with gynaecological concerns. This is done through excellent collaboration between specialists in the department, whose aim is to ensure that sensitive, timely, and patient-entered care is delivered; in the most emphatetic manner. The rich mix of sub-specialists ensure that wholistic care of international standard; with the available resources is offered.
The department is also a hub of excellence when it comes to postgraduate training of residents in the discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- There range from daily departmental meetings and post-call presentations, as well as mortality reviews.
- Journal reviews
- hands-on sessions in family planning,
- Oncology ultrasound
- Family planning are also offered.
- Training on emergency obstetrics and gynaecology,
- Manual vacuum aspiration are also carried out.
- Surgical procedures are taught via a mentor-mentee approach to ensure maximum competence.
- Antenatal Clinic
- Postnatal Clinic
- General Gynaecological Clinic
- Oncology Clinic
- Family planning clinic
- IVF Clinic
- Urogynaecology Clinic
- Endocrine and Infertility Clinic